20110622

I know it is my own fault for thinking too much about it.

But, what's done is done. Time can't revert the things I did or accepted.

I'm too afraid to move on and take the step.
I'm fear of it being an illusional step and I'll just fall into the pitch again.
I took years to got out of it, and I don't wish to fall back in.

Still, I do not have enough trust to grab his hand and ask him to take me away.

But, how often do chances come by?

I can't stuck with my old pathetic memories of my teenage years. I need to move on.
But I need courage to do so. I don't have courage now.

I fear, I fear of losing it even though I'm not sure that I have it already.
I fear of the sudden lost when I realized in the end I'm being thrown away and
all these are just dreams and illusions.

I'm like stranded on a desert and I don't know whether I should look for the oasis or
wait for random stranger to rescue.

Right now, I think I saw an oasis ahead. But I'm afraid to walk towards it as I'm scared that
it might be just a mirage. However, if I don't move forward, I may lose my chance of survival.

What shall I do now? :(

I need courage. Can someone bring me to Land of Oz to find the Wizard that can give me the courage potion?

oh damn it.