20111015

151011

Many things happened recently. Bad things to be exact. Wasn't in the right mood to do anything.

It's saddening, to see people leaving your life. I'm selfish, for wanting others to adapt into my life and taking it for granted.

For bombing people with umpteen times of my worse points in life, expect them to hear it without complains, I'm truly a selfish whore.

At the age of 21, I've tasted quite number of situations where life wasn't easy. People came and people left. What's left are memories and disappointment that can't be recreate or be able to taste it again.

October, a month of revelation, where I've broke my record of crying for 4 nights in a row due to different issues.

Life is fucked up. Misunderstandings are bound to happen. So now, either it is a brand new beginning, or yet another fucked up ending.

Those who meant to be back, will be back. I ain't forcing no one. It's your decision.