20130208

hello there

Well, it has been awhile huh.

2013... Was quite normal for me. There isn't any big issue to deal with unlike the beginning of 2012.

Lost 2 members in my maternal family, so hence this Chinese New Year ain't gonna be that lively... But still, we have to carry on with our lives.

Finding job is a bitch man, gosh. It is like hard to find unlike finding part time jobs. I miss USS, I miss 15 mins and I miss SOTA as well as teaching tuition. I miss my hectic working/studying life. But all these can't be done because I am looking for a kick-start job for my graduate life.

How does it feel to be a graduate? Well, no feeling much since that my convocation will be in July.

Love life wise, nothing much. There is a person that I've been talking to but I can say that our status quite stagnant. It is not like the past where there are hugs and kisses and all. Perhaps this is a way to test and to find out whether are we really both attracted to one another or just enjoying the attention given.

I think I have grown up. Like seriously grown up able to weigh my priorities and strengthen my determination. I believe that I can get a job fast and to work hard for my future.

Wish me luck.