20110813

130811

2 months back, I had my share of hope & fun.
I thought, I pondered before, it is not as if I didn't have my guards on.

But still, shit still chose to stick on me. I can't escape from it.

2006, 2008 and now 2011.

How many more 'lessons' shall I learnt before I really deserve some reciprocated love?

I don't want to be a replacement, an escapade, or another burden or baggage in someone else's life. I had enough of all those dramas.

This is my last straw of hope. If things aren't changing, I'm gonna fuck care it.

To you,

You can always said that you are tired. Physically, mentally, emotionally. You have your rights, yes. But you are the one who dragged me down into this shithole. I'm a woman, I need to be doted as well. If feelings fade, or you've regretted or so, just fucking get straight to the point and tell me.

I'm tired, seriously, 2 months is enough to torture, because it is almost every minute I'll be thinking about you, revolving my world around you. I need to find myself back.

xoxo,
Your Silly Girl.