20131213

160913 to 161213

Look at how time flies!

Soon, it is gonna be me and his 3rd month.
Sometimes, I still can't believe that I'm in a relationship now.

I mean, look at my past, all the heartbreaks and stuff. And look at me now, being happy with someone.
Some things really can't get it easy huh?

It has been a wonderful 3 months. It is a blessing that we stay & work near each other so seeing him is a breeze everyday if I wanted too.
Since we got together, we have never broken our record of meeting each other daily.
I believe, a relationship needs to be maintained and nurtured by both parties.

If one is giving and another is receiving, it is gonna burn out one day.

Honestly speaking, it is really a huge commitment to be involved in a relationship.
But I'm super glad that I'm sharing this commitment with him.

These 3 months have been an awesome time with him. Getting to know one another and involving each other's life. (:
I never once imagined that I'll be so close and comfortable with someone.
I'm happy that he found me.
And I can't wait for many many more months with him.

He is my Mr. J, my Dragon year man.
All his imperfections makes him perfect.
I love you, Jonathan.
Happy 3rd Month! :)