20131002

The Final One?

The Final One?


Looking back at all my previous posts, I realised Im truly one sad bitch. Haha.

2013 has been a rollercoaster ride for me at the beginning with all the job hunting and stuffs. Now that I've finally left TC, and got into an awesome internship at BV, this is truly a journey that I love.

Fashion industry is something that I never dreamt of being in. Knowing all the stylists, going to photoshoots, seeing runways. It certainly lit up my life.

Oh yah, you know what lit up my life the most?

I think I finally found my man. Yeah. Perhaps I could say that I'm in a relationship right now. Upon typing this, it also seems weird.

Weird in the sense that I'm super not used to the word "boyfriend" or "attached". These 2 words are probably the least used words in my vocab.
I'm happy with him, I felt wanted, doted, and being treated right.
He wants to be in my life. He wants to get involved in everything I do. Know my friends, be interested in my daily life, care about me, send me to work, fetch me from work, send me back home straight to my door step, surprise me with special appearances, able to tolerate my nonsense and bitchy-ness.

It is amazing how we lived so near each other, but yet, we only met like now. We questioned our fate a lot and usually ended up in laughter.

Although he is not dashing, tall or model-like. But he is one true guy who treats me dearly.
And, I do see him everyday, and see how he make the effort in wanting to meet me. Time passes super fast when we are together. Even a 1.5hour bus rides may seems just 30mins to us.

It is funny how things can get to where we are today. And, I don't want to think too long down the road of what we might turn out to be.

For all I know now, I'm waiting for the time, when I am ready, to tell the world that this is my man.
Jonathan Chan is mine. (: