20140107

He who loves me.

Today, 6/1/14 is the first day that we didn't meet each other ever since we met each other in September 2013.

Since we live near to each other, we will make an effort to meet everyday! 

Today, he work from 7am to 6pm OT & I work from 9am to 11:30pm OT. 
As he have morning shift again tomorrow which needed him to wake up at 5am, it is impossible for us to meet today.

We decided that if I managed to end work earlier, we would meet at Teh Tarik for supper at probably 10pm+. Alas, I work till ungodly hour, 11:30pm. I can't ask my man to sleep for only 4 hours right? 

Me, being a sad puss and all. Was super super sad that I didn't get my daily dose of love. I did call & text him that I was home safe & he was all drowsy on the phone already.

But then, I received a call from him, wanting to Facetime me. (⌒▽⌒) 

I don't mind! It was such a pleasant surprise hehe. 

Was asking him why don't sleep & he said because he knows I would want to see him. Technology rocks sometimes. 

This shows that he loves me, right?

Last time, it is always I'm the one who will do such things to the man I love. There is no reciprocation. It is really a blessing to meet Jon, & I truly truly will treasure this man.

I love you, J! ^^