20140221

Him

Time really flies. Soon it is gonna be March.

I realised, happy times are always spent the fastest. These have been the happiest 5 months of my life. I am very very grateful.

I was watching Beauty and the Beast today on my phone. And I am falling in love with it all over again. Best still, I could totally relate to it.

Well, I am not saying that I am Belle, the beauty. But I picture myself as her. A normal girl who every deems as abnormal. And the Beast, well, my boyfriend isn't that huge enough to be a beast. But I believe every man has a secret that he doesn't want to show his woman.

These 5 months were sort of like a 'knowing' phase for me and Jon. I am glad that certain things happened that strengthened our trust and love.

Jon is someone that I've never imagined I would met.

He met me at my lowest. When I was at the brink of giving up hope for love. Initially, I wasn't carrying too much hope when I was dating him. Then, his actions and words touched me. Gave me assurance and hence, I caved in.

He will send me to work if he can.
He will put me as priority.
He cares.
He bothers.
He cooks for me.
He did a lot...

I never never imagined that I will celebrate Valentine's Day. And yes, this year I did. I finally fucking did.

He is awesome. We are awesome. Many more moments to spend together. He will be my first and last man. (:


Our first date at Chinese Garden on Mid-Autumn Festival 2013



 Usual midnight chatting spot around my block

First JB Trip together

 First Movie date

First ECP Sun-date

 Brought  him to my favourite Starbucks store

First bowling session at Marina when he showed me his school bowling captain skills.

First Wedding dinner together

First time I introduced him to my family officially during Mom's birthday in December.

Our corner in my room.

He asked the balloon artist to make this flower for me during New Year's Eve.

Spending New Year's Eve.

Birdpark date

Celebrating Chinese New Year together

Celebrate his birthday on the 13th Feb 

The 26th old man



Our first Valentine together 

He managed to get free Singapore Flyer tickets

Happy 5th Month <3 nbsp="" p="">