20150911

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH CHAI

  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

To my dearest best friend,

Happy 25th!

Luckily today is public holiday and you have legit reasons to spend it with your love ones~ hehe.

Thank you for being my friend, my alternative crazy partner.

I do miss our fun times together in work and school, how we are such a great team together in completing LAME assignments.
Miss those crazy times and sadly, we have to grow up.

Although we have our own priorities now, and meeting up would be hard to comply, but I still do keep you in my mind here and then.

I'm super glad that you have Gerald now. Well, he isn't exactly prince charming (neither is Jonathan), but certainly he is the person who eventually melt your ice isn't it?

I'm happy that you're happy. 

Here's to more crazy times and riding roller coaster till our boobs sags.


Happy Birthday my dearest friend.